SEINAN own all trademarks and service marks appearing on the website. The unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks and service marks is prohibited.
We collect personally identifying information from our users, from our clients, vendors and visitors. We recognize two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
• Personally identifiable information includes, for example, your name, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, billing information, your title or degree, your organization, your professional specialty and answers to survey questions
• Sensitive data includes, for example, Social Security numbers, passwords, personal financial data, information about any specific information not mentioned above.
CMH collects personally identifiable information and sensitive data only when there is a legitimate need to do so. If your relationship with us includes providing us with sensitive data, we will endeavor to protect that information. Except as provided herein, we will not distribute sensitive data outside of CMH and our affiliates.
Our servers keep track of all website traffic.
We use information collected on our site:
• To fulfill your requests for services or information
• To contact you about our services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated
• To customize the advertising and content you see on our pages
• To improve our website
• To develop new services and ideas
• To better administer and troubleshoot our systems
Once you register with us and sign in or visited on the SEINAN site, you are not anonymous to us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personally identifiable information shared with any other person or company, we will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
• We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested.
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of SEINAN to provide a service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
• We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement
• We respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process
Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses
An IP address is a number that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent in packets across the Internet. When you request an HTML page or send e-mail, the Internet Protocol part of TCP/IP includes your IP address in the message (actually, in each of the packets if more than one is required) and sends it to the IP address that is obtained by looking up the domain name in the Uniform Resource Locator you requested or in the e-mail address you're sending a note to. At the other end, the recipient can see the IP address of the Web page requestor or the e-mail sender and can respond by sending another message using the IP address it received.
This website uses transient "cookies" during a site visit but does not gather information from a user's computer. The "cookie," which is a small text file stored in temporary memory, is used by our Web application for usability purposes and to comply with subscription preferences that our visitors have given us. No personal identifying data is collected and the "cookie" is erased when the visit ends.
We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personally identifiable information. We use the industry standard encryption technology Secured Socket Layer (SSL) Class 3 certificate issued by VeriSign. Anytime you submit data via https protocol that data is encrypted automatically.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by posting on this site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
Policies of Other Sites
SEINAN is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which this site may link. Further, due to the diverse nature of our business, our affiliates may have privacy policies that differ from this policy. Further, due to the diverse nature of our business, our affiliates may have privacy policies that differ from this policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. You should read the privacy policies of each site you visit to determine what information that site may be collecting about you.